Dejan M. Šegan, Ph.D.
Faculty of Chemistry, Studentski trg 12-16, Beograd
Department of Analytical Chemistry
Phone (local): 744
E-mail: segand AT chem · bg · ac · rs
Born in Sremska Mitrovica on 14th November 1972. Married and has two daughters Dunja(2006) and Masha(2009) and a son Lazar(2010).
Education and qualifications
1999: Undergraduate studies - Chemistry / University of Belgrade - Faculty of Chemistry (Belgrade, Serbia)
2006: Master of science studies - Chemistry / University of Belgrade - Faculty of Chemistry (Belgrade, Serbia)
2011: Doctoral academic (PhD) studies - Chemistry / University of Belgrade - Faculty of Chemistry (Belgrade, Serbia)
History of employment
2001: Graduate researcher / University of Belgrade - Faculty of Chemistry (Belgrade, Serbia)
2002: Graduate assistant / University of Belgrade - Faculty of Chemistry (Belgrade, Serbia)
2007-2014: Assistant / University of Belgrade - Faculty of Chemistry (Belgrade, Serbia)
2014: Scientific associate / University of Belgrade - Faculty of Chemistry (Belgrade, Serbia)
6 months postdoctoral internship in professor Christian Amatore group at ENS-UPMC in Paris, France (2012)
- 172030 ()
project - Ministry of Science and Technological Development (Belgrade, Serbia)
Author identification numbers
- Todorovic, M. R.; Mioc, U. B.; Holclajtner-Antunovic, I.; Segan, D., Synthesis and characterization of ammonium decavanadate (V), Materials Science Forum (2005), 494, 351-356
- Simić A., Manojlović D.*, Šegan D., Todorović M. Electrochemical Behavior and Antioxidant and Prooxidant Activity of Natural Phenolics, Molecules (2007), 12, 2327-2340
- Marija Colovic, Mirjana Vukicevic, Dejan Segan, Dragan Manojlovic, Neso Sojic, Laszlo Somsak, Rastko D. Vukicevic Electrochemical Bromination of Peracetylated Glycals, Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis (2008) 350, 29 – 34
- Sredic, S., Davidovic M., Spasjevic-de-Bire, A., Mioc U., Todorovic M., Segan D., Jovanovic D., Polizos G., Pissis P, Inorganic-inorganic nanocomposite: Surface and conductive properties. Journal of Physics and Chemistry of Solids (2008), 69(8), 1883-1890
- Z. Ratkovic, S. B. Novakovic, G. A. Bogdanovic, D. Segan, R. D. Vukicevic, Synthesis, spectral characterization and electrochemical properties of (2-alkylthiobenzoyl)ferrocenes. Crystal structures of 2-methylthio, 2-ethylthio and 2-isopropylthio derivatives, Polyhedron (2010), 29, 2311-2317
- D. Segan, R. Vukicevic, S. Segan, N. Sojic, O. Buriez, D. Manojlovic, Kinetic investigations of the electrochemical bromination of peracetylated D-glycal in organic solvents, Electrochimica Acta (2011), 56(27), 9968
- Pavlovic M., Dimitrijevic A., Bezbradica D., Milosavic N., Gavrovic-Jankulovic M., Segan D., Velickovic D., Dual effect of benzyl alcohol on α-glucosidase activity: efficient substrate for high yield transglucosylation and non-competitive inhibitor of its hydrolytic activity, Carbohydrate Research (2014), 387(1), 14-18
- Dušan V, Nenad M, Dejan B, Filip B, Segal AM, Dejan S, Jovana T, Aleksandra D., The specificity of α-glucosidase from Saccharomyces cerevisiae differs depending on the type of reaction: hydrolysis versus transglucosylation Appl Mic Bio. 2014;98(14):6317-28.
- Vilipić J., Novaković I., Stanojković T., Matić I., šegan D., Kljajić Z., Sladić D., Synthesis and biological activity of amino acid derivatives of avarone and its model compound, Bioorg Med Chem. 2015 Sep 30. pii: S0968-0896(15)30068-7.
Mon Dec 11 12:54:52 2017